Latest articles

Close this search box.

EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Innowwide: FAQs

Who can apply?

Any SME, young company or startup can apply for funding as long as they are located in any European Union Member States or belong to any Horizon Europe Associated Countries. Their partners should be based in North or South America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, or Africa.

However, self-employed, partnerships and associations are not eligible for EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Innowwide funding.

How can candidates apply?

Candidates should register in the official Eureka’s webpage to complete the application form. It should be in English and, in addition, candidates must invite their counterpart to sign a commitment before submitting the application.

The financial statements and the workplan must be uploaded.

Some information about how to submit the application correctly is also available.

What is the deadline?

Application process opened on September 5, 2022 at 02:00 CET and will close on November 15, 2022 at 17:00 CET.

How will the fund be allocated?

€3 million will fund 50 projects, so each market feasibility project will receive €60,000 but SMEs must have a minimum of €86,000 eligible costs. There will be an advance payment of 70% (worth €42,000 and provided at the beginning), and the remaining 30% (worth €18,000) will be provided at the end of the project, once the Final Report has been accepted.  

A minimum of 25 projects will be for SMEs with partners in North or South America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, and up to 25 projects with partners in Africa. 

What are eligible costs?

Eligible costs include: personnel, subcontracting and purchasing costs (travel and subsistence, equipment depreciation, other goods, works and services).

Also, applications must include market and technical activities and can include business development and promotion activities as well.

Do you need help with the application? Find help through FundingTrip

Latest Articles